Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: Sweet Release (...and it's on sale!)

Today's My Sexy Saturday comes from Sweet Release...and as a special treat, it's on sale for only fifty cents at Breathless Press until August 22nd!


“I want you, Andre. I’ve wanted you since the day I met you.” In one swift movement, she ripped his shirt over his head, and he gasped. Her gazed trailed up and down his body as she memorized each cut of his muscular chest. He was sculpted like a god, with the face of an angel. She licked her lips.

He put his hands on her shoulders and gazed into her eyes. “Stop. We can’t do this now.”

“Why not? It’s my dream. I’ll do what I want.” She slid back and popped the button on his jeans. Adrenaline coursed through her veins. She’d undressed him with her eyes a thousand times, and he was more beautiful than she imagined.

His eyes were liquid. A molten emerald, piercing gaze. “Miranda. This isn’t a dream.”

“I don’t care.”

Andre tried to stop her before things got out of hand. Lord knew she’d regret it when she came to her senses. But when her hand slid into his jeans and her silky fingers gripped his cock, sharp sparks of pleasure shot through his body. He lost control. “Now you’ve done it.”

She bit her bottom lip and grinned as she stroked him. “And what
are you going to do about it?”

Blurb:


The day Miranda Billings dies isn't the worst day of her life, but it's close. Miranda dreams of adventure and escaping her boring existence, but death might be too much of an escape. But with the help of Andre the demon slayer, she discovers the adventure she craves and ignites the passion within her heart.

When Andre, the half-demon EMT, finds the woman he loves crushed by a bus, he reawakens her soul with his magic and his blood.  Now, Andre must decide if he’s willing to let her join him in his perilous quest to slay demons and save humans. He almost lost her once. Is he willing to risk losing her forever?

 

Buy Links:


Want more My Sexy Saturday? Check out these authors:

5 comments:

  1. *fans face* If I were her, I wouldn't care if it were a dream either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy! And very much a tease. Looks like a book I need to add to my TBR list.
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete